Today I am going to review my very first lip stain “Bourjois Color Boost Fuchsia Libre”. Ohh yes!! I am loving it 🙂
Price : Rs. 785
What Bourjois say”
” With its melting formula, Color Boost leaves a radiant veil of colour on the lips with just enough shine and moisture to enhance each shade. A new generation formula that provides a bare lip sensation thanks to its light and non-sticky texture. With it silk extract formula, Colour Boost brings comfort and hydration to your lips for 10 hours*. Its waterproof colour and SPF 15 make Colour Boost both practical and beautiful!”
My take on the product”
Good about the product:
- It has SPF 15 which is pretty good considering lip products
- The color fuschia is bright and cute pink toned color that gives a perfect brightness on the skin and can be a regular wear
- It has a smooth creamy texture, feels very light on lips (unlike lip balms which gives a heavy feel on lips) , gives a glossy shine to the lips when applied leaves a cute pink stain after 1 to 2 hours after application.
- It does moisturize the lips
- Overall on my lips it stays for about 4 to 5 hours.
- Its highly pigmented
- What I like more about this shade is it goes on almost all my outfits.
Not so good about the product:
- It is expensive
- It will not treat chapped lips
My rating: 4.7/5
I will highly recommend this as it is a one time long going good product. There are 4 lovely shades (i will soon review other three shades as well). If you want a gloss for regular wear this is worth buying